Wood Pellet Air Stove
The Ecoforest Creta 6 is a 6kW air stove which has the same specifications as all Ecoforest's top-of-the-range stoves. The Creta 6 is ideal for any home, including newly retrofitted home, NZEB homes and PassivHaus and complements any home's design with its sleek modern design. The Creta 6 is a certified airtight stove, meaning that you don't need an uncontrolled, combustion vent in your room, like you do with most other stoves. It also offers industry-leading self-adjusting stove settings, with automatic regulation of air supply, to ensure the best combustion and a beautiful flame at all times, regardless of external conditions.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Creta Features:
- Stunning, sleek modern design
- Very compact and neat size
- Airtight stove - no room vent required
- Automatic combustion control, adjusting pellet feed, combustion air and ambient air
- Wi-fi and internet-based control as standard
- Remote technican login for fault-finding and diagnostics
- Control and programming by room temperature or by power
- Vacuum cleaning system
- Cast iron burning pot
- Rear gas outlet
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Daily cleaning-free, finned heat exchanger
- Front and top, black tempered glass
- 5-year warranty *
- Maintenance contract available
* Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2 year warranty applies
Available Colour Options