Wood Pellet Boiler Stove
The Ecoforest Hidrocopper 18B is a wood pellet boiler stove, which is airtight, meaning that a permanently-open vent is not required in your room (subject to a direct air supply being installed). Thanks to exclusive electronics, the stove monitors and adjust the pellet feed and air supply automatically, depending on local conditions and pellet quality. This ensures high efficiency and an amazing, natural-looking flame. Wi-fi and internet control give you complete control and allow remote log-in by a technician. So, this is a very high-end appliance, designed for a modern world and ready to delight you given the chance.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Hidrocopper Features:
- Stunning, sleek modern design
- Automatic combustion control, adjusting pellet feed, combustion air and ambient air
- Wi-Fi and internet based control as standard
- Remote technician login for fault-finding and diagnostics
- Exclusive electronic control of return temperatures means no requirement for a mixing valve
- Control multiple systems including zones, hot water, buffer tanks and external silos
- High efficiency at 95%
- Control and programming by room temperature or by power
- Vacuum cleaning system
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Front black tempered glass
- 5-year warranty*
- Maintenance contract available
*Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2-year warranty applies
Available Colour Options