Wood Pellet Ducted Air Stove
The Ecoforest Kiev 16 is a powerful, yet efficient and good looking stove that can heat two additional rooms up to 7 metres away. This is achieved via 2 rear ducts, supported by two powerful but efficient and quiet fans, to drive the heat from the stove, through the ducts. Despite its power, the Kiev is not intrustive and has a very neat footprint and appearance. This stove's advanced electronics monitors and self-adjusts the pellet feed and air supply, depending on the location conditions at any given time. Wi-fi connection is standard so the user can control from their Smartphone. Even better, advanced internet control allows remote log-in by our technicians should the need occur! The aluminium, finned heat exchanger ensures optimum efficiency, without the need for daily cleaning and the stove has an advanced glass air wash system.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Kiev Features:
- Great design and aesthetics
- Self-regulation: auto-adjusts to chimney & fuel
- Wi-Fi / smartphone control
- Remote diagnostics via remote technician login
- Control by room temperature or power level
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Rear flue exit
- Dual rear ducts with independent control
- Vacuum cleaning system
- Full technical aftersales & maintenance
- 5-year warranty*
- Maintenance contracts available
*Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2-year warranty applies
Available Colour Options