The Ecoforest Dublin 14B is a stunning insert stove with a full boiler for heating your radiators, underfloor heating and domestic hot water. It's finished in stunning black, tempered glass and is a truly magnificent centrepiece for any room, combining a beautiful finish with a fantastic flame. The flame's beauty and natural look is thanks to the exclusive Ecoforest electronics, where the stove constantly monitors combustion and automatically adjusts the combustion air and pellet supply into the stove. This stove works perfectly installed on a hearth or further up the wall. Offering an efficiency of nearly 93%, the Dublin boiler insert is a high performance unit as well. Its size, output and good looks make this a firm favourite amoung our customers.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Dublin 14B Features:
- Stunning, sleek modern design
- Automatic combustion control, adjusting pellet feed, combustion air and ambient air
- Wi-Fi and internet based control as standard
- Remote technician login for fault-finding and diagnostis
- Exclusive electronic control of return temperatures means no requirement for a mixing valve
- Control multiple systems including zones, hot water, buffer tanks and external silos
- Control by room temperature or power level
- Vacuum cleaning system
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Daily cleaning free, finned heat exchanger
- Large capacity fuel tray
- Full technical aftersales & maintenance
- 5-year warranty*
- Maintenance contracts available
*Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2-year warranty applies
Available Colour Options