The Ecoforest Moon II is a 7.5kW air stove which is perfect for most Irish living rooms. It has the same specifications as all Ecoforest's top-of-the-range stoves. The Moon II is ideal for any home, including newly retrofitted home, NZEB homes and PassivHaus and complements any home's design with its sleek modern design and especially due to being a certified airtight stove. This means that a direct air supply can be provided and that you don't need a separate, uncontrolled, combustion vent in your room. This uncontrollable vent is required with most stoves. It also offers industry-leading technology with self-adjusting stove settings including automatic regulation of air supply, to ensure the best combustion and a beautiful flame at all times, regardless of external conditions.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Moon II Features:
- Stunning, sleek modern design
- Airtight stove - no separate room vent required
- Automatic combustion control, adjusting pellet feed, combustion air and ambient air
- Wi-fi connection as standard
- Internet-based remote technican login as standard
- Control and programming by room temperature or by power
- Vacuum cleaning system
- Stainless steel burning pot
- Rear gas outlet
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Cleaning-free, finned heat exchanger
- Front and top, black tempered glass
- 5-year warranty *
- Maintenance contract available
* Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2 year warranty applies
Available Colour Options