Introducing the Firenze 6+6, a groundbreaking creation by Dicla, where form meets function in perfect harmony. This stove is a fusion of a 6kW pellet air stove and a 6kW wood stove, designed with unwavering commitment to craftsmanship and quality. It's just a little bit special we think. Dicla, renowned for their dedication to excellence, ensures that every component of the Firenze 6+6 is built to withstand the test of time, providing you with reliable warmth for years to come.
What sets the Firenze 6+6 apart is its adaptability to your unique heating preferences. With the option to choose between eco-friendly pellets or the timeless allure of wood, you have the freedom to tailor your heating experience and you can experience the best of both worlds. Effortlessly adjust temperature and settings with user-friendly controls, ensuring that your comfort is never compromised by complexity. Burning wood or pellet minimises your environmental impact while simultaneously reducing energy costs in a sustainable and responsible way.
Its contemporary appeal complements any living space, making it a statement-piece whether your home is of modern or rustic design. Investing in the Firenze 6+6 allows you to step into a new era of heating comfort. With its blend of craftsmanship, innovation, and sustainability, this stove promises to redefine the way you experience warmth at home. Discover the elegance, versatility, and efficiency you've been searching for, and make every moment in your space warm, cosy, and unforgettable.
6kW (pellet) + 6kW (wood)
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Dicla Firenze Features:
- Totally unique, dual fuel, dual chamber stove - use individually or together!
- Airtight stove (wood and pellet) - no separate room vent required
- Natural convection for near-complete silence (wood and pellet)
- Stunning, powder-coated finish - much more durable and better looking than paint
- Large, powerful & robust motors (pellet only)
- Control by room temperature or power level (pellet only)
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Top flue outlet - one flue exit for both pellet and wood
- Wi-Fi enabled - remote operation via Smartphone App (optional) (pellet only)
- Ambient fan for heat circulation (pellet only and can be turned off for natural convection)
- Heavy steel and components for long life
- 7-year warranty*
- Maintenance contract available
*Subject to a maintenance contract
Available Colour Options