The Horus Calore Aura 9 is a visually stunning stove with its curved corners and black glass centre-section. Although a compact stove with a very narrow profile, this stove is built to last, as can be seen by its weight of 126kg. The matt metal finish with its gentle curved corners, combined with the high-quality glass offers a look of sleek sophistication. This stove is Wi-Fi enabled, meaning that it can be easily connected to your mobile phone for remote access.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Horus Calore Aura 9 Features:
- Stunning good looks with curved corners and black glass centre section
- Advanced, 6 button, LCD display for user-friendly control
- Daily, weekday, weekend programming
- Simple but sleek, modern design
- Very compact with a slim profile - only 295mm deep
- Giant hopper - 17kg
- Solid construction with thick steel
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Vermiculite combustion panel
- Rear or top flue exit for flexible installation
- Wi-Fi enabled - remote operation via optional Smartphone App
- Eco Design 2022 compliant
- Full technical aftersales & maintenance
- 5-year warranty*
- Maintenance contract available
* Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2 year warranty applies
Available Colour Options