Ecoforest VAP boilers use advanced software to control the flow and return temperatures, removing the requirement and cost of an anti-condensation valve. This offers installation savings, better reliability, less break-downs and consistent return water temperatures, protecting the boiler from corrosion and thermal shock. This boiler can also operate without a buffer tank, further reducing installation costs. Due to cutting-edge and industry-leading technology, this boiler's combustion settings are constantly self-regulating, to provide the perfect mix of fuel and oxygen at all times, ensuring high efficiency and ultimate reliability. Cleaning of combustion firepot and heat exchanges are fully automatic.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Vap 30 Features:
- Self-regulation: auto adjusts to chimney & fuel
- Anti-condensation system - no valve required
- Wi-Fi/ smartphone control & remote diagnostics
- Auto heat exchanger & burnpot cleaning
- Neat, compact appearance and footprint
- Multiple safety sensors and alarms
- Ash compactor - less ash removal
- Control of DHW tank, buffer and hoppers
- 5-year warranty*
- Maintenance contract available
*Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2 year warranty applies
Available Colour Options